WEDNESDAY JULY 21,2010 -- LAUNCH of Twilight Big Bang
- This is when the challenge kicks off. We'll open up the author, artist sign-up posts so that people can start to comment.
At this stage, we're looking for expressions of interest. No formal sign-ups, so no commitment. But we're having this so that we can get an idea of how many people are likely to participate.
TUESDAY JULY 27, 2010 INFORMAL SIGN-UPS CLOSE, MIDNIGHT GMT
- Just as the header says, on July 7, we'll close down comments on the author and artist sign-up posts. You can ABSOLUTELY participate even if you haven't responded to the initial sign-up posts, and there's no pressure to commit to a particular pairing or plot at this stage.
MONDAY AUGUST 2, 2010 -- FORMAL SIGN-UPS OPEN
- For authors, Official sign up begings, we need for you guys to email the summary of the story. August 20, 2010 is the last day when we'd like you to send us a short summary of your story, with some information about the pairings, rating, and the plot.(You will find ALL the information on the author sign up form)
For artists, this when we'd like you to tell us which pairings, ratings you're to illustrate, as well as how many fan-arts you are willing to provide.
FRIDAY AUGUST 20, 2010 FORMAL SIGN-UPS CLOSE, MIDNIGHT GMT
- For authors, if you do not formally sign up by this date (including providing a summary of your fanfiction. Message me. Also last day to submit the summary.
- For artists, if you do not formally sign up by this date. Message me.
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2010 – FIRST CHECK IN
- At this stage, you must have some of the fanfic written. The Check in is for 4,000 words. You have to send me what you have until this point.
- Also, AUTHORS this is your last day to submit the scenes you would like illustrated.
- ARTISTS, the illustration list will be sent out September 21,2010. You will have until
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 20, 2010- SECOND CHECK IN
- At this stage 8,000 words should already been written.
MONDAY NOVEMBER 15, 2010-THIRD CHECK IN
- At this point 12,000 words should be written . We almost to the finish line.
WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 15, 2010 LAST CHECK IN
- At this point the minimum of 16,000 words fic should be done. A rough draft should be sent at this point. (It doesn't have to beta)
WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 27, 2010 ALL FICS/ART ARE DUE
- Fics must be beta'd. This is the last day for fics and arts to be submitted. All fics and arts should be send to me before MIDNIGHT.
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 5, 2011- TWILIGHT BIG BANG ARCHIVE GOES LIVE
- Just as the header says, this is when we'll open up the archive for reading and squeeing.